Monday, February 20, 2012

Best of Hank Jr to be released

Photobucket

On March 27th, Curb Records will be releasing a retrospective collection of signature hits from Hank Williams, Jr. It will feature 22 of Hank Jr.’s best songs that span decades of his career.

Tracks include:
"Family Tradition"
"Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound"
"Women I've Never Had"
"Outlaw Women"
"Kaw-Liga"
"Old Habits"
"Dinosaur"
"The Blues Man"
"Texas Women"
"Dixie On My Mind"
"All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)"
"A Country Boy Can Survive"
"If Heaven Ain't A Lot Like Dixie"
"The Conversation"
"All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight"
"Country State Of Mind"
"Born To Boogie"
"If The South Woulda Won"
"There's A Tear In My Beer" (with Hank Williams)
"Red, White, & Pink-Slip Blues"
"Bartender Song (Sittin’ At The Bar)" (with Rehab)
"All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming For Monday Night Football"